AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it appears that a Seleco projector cant work in my house. It does weird things that cant be duplicated alse where. Any suggestions on what projector to get that has a real long throw distance and a great picture? The Seleco I have now is showing a 110" 16x9 picture at about 32'.

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
What type of weird things is it doing? You might find some helpful suggestions on the forum. There are projectors out there that you can add on longer throw lenses. We have a Dwin Transvision with a replacement ISCO lens (not the anamorphic lens) that give a much longer throw, for example.

Thanks!

------------------

Jason Turk

AV Science, Inc.
http://www.avscience.com

716-454-1460 ext.204

[email protected]

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding Jason. I thought I had listed them so many times on here and no one responded. It has problems with (for the lack of a better term) looks like it loses sync. Example, at the begining of Twister when they are in the cellar and the lights are flashing it gets what almost looks like film sprockets across the black bars in the letterboxing. Same thing happens with anything that flashs light to dark. DSS and DVD. Havent run across it much on VHS or laser yet. I have had 2 different units and one has been tried at someone elses house and it doesnt do it there. I am in the hometheater business and have tried virtually everything I can think of. Heard of this one before???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.