AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that is out of state and is looking at getting rid of his Jaguars. He know's that I have been looking at upgrading my speakers so he asked if I was interested. I wouldn't be able to listen to them first so that kind of sucks but I thought I would ask if anybody here owns them or has heard them themselves? What's the sound like out of these odd guys? I really like the look of them actually and you got to love the fact that they come with stands.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by blkwrxwgn
I have a friend that is out of state and is looking at getting rid of his Jaguars. He know's that I have been looking at upgrading my speakers so he asked if I was interested. I wouldn't be able to listen to them first so that kind of sucks but I thought I would ask if anybody here owns them or has heard them themselves? What's the sound like out of these odd guys? I really like the look of them actually and you got to love the fact that they come with stands.
Odd guys? Hey, don't be calling my speakers odd! Like most ACI products, they look better in person than in the pics. They're photograpy sucks. Not only are these very good looking speakers, they sound great. Extremely musical, easy to listen to hour after hour. Excellent soundstage and imaging. I don't think they're the last word in detail, but it's not like they really give up much, they just woudlnt be my choice if I were a detail freak. Lots of guts to say the least. I use mine with a pair of Titan II subs, but they will certainly rock you even without the subs. Everyone who has heard mine has liked them a lot. I don't know what your friend is asking for price, but to me they are easily worth the $2K plus new price and more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.