AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Energy is now making two soundbars, the Power Bar and the Power Bar Elite . Haven't seen a thread on these yet in this sub-forum, so I thought I'd make one.

Anyway, what do you all think? I bought a used Sony HT-CT100 soundbar a while ago and have been wondering if one of these would have more bass...

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
We just got the less expensive of the two Energy models set up and running. We also have the Sony CT150. The Energy is superior not only in bass but also in the midrange and will play significantly louder without distortion. You can tell it was made by a speaker company and not a TV company (though it's now a Klipsch product).

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I see where CNET reviewed this soundbar and wasn't overly impressed.

·
Registered
160 Posts
About how much are they going for and where at? I am interesting in putting just a LCR soundbard of some sort on the wall below my 32" TV in spare room.. just to give it a little better sound than the tinny speakers on the TV. I am also thinking a little better one for my bedroom for a 40" LED we have in there. Don't really need bass, although a small sub that works ok would not be too bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts