AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading and reading with no luck at all for any updates on directv carrying the new discovery HD channel. Has anyone found any info i might have missed?

I'm looking forward to this channel more than any other HD content available. All 5 of my letters/emails to Directv have gone unanswered atm

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by montynyc
Been reading and reading with no luck at all for any updates on directv carrying the new discovery HD channel. Has anyone found any info i might have missed?

I'm looking forward to this channel more than any other HD content available. All 5 of my letters/emails to Directv have gone unanswered atm
You sound pretty new here, so you're not aware of this. But I can guarantee you that as soon as it's definitive, one way or the other, that Discovery HD will or won't be on DirecTV or Dish, there will be at least 5 separate threads discussing it. There is no way you will miss them.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry G

You sound pretty new here, so you're not aware of this. But I can guarantee you that as soon as it's definitive, one way or the other, that Discovery HD will or won't be on DirecTV or Dish, there will be at least 5 separate threads discussing it. There is no way you will miss them.
If Vegas is accepting bets on this I'll take the over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.