AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned in the UPN/Star Trek/Jake 2.0 cancellation thread, UPN is the only HD capable OTA station I'm not able to receive. I know I can probably fix this, but it will cost me around $50 in antenna hardware. I realize it's probably not worth it, but there's a side of me that can't stand the fact that my OTA reception is incomplete. But I'd at least like to be able to justify the expenditure with some positive HD programming info from them.

Our local affiliate has a couple of web-form contact pages, and I've tried filling out both the "reception problems" page as well as the "programming" page. Both times, I've had the messages returned to my email address as undeliverable. I also found an "advertising" email link, so I tried that with a request for them to forward it to the appropriate people, but that bounced as well. I can't find ANY email addresses at www.upn.com , nor www.paramountstations.com , besides the one in their privacy policy, which probably rarely get read.

I'd at least like to be able to forward the messages that I've been trying to get through to my local affiliate to someone who may care that there are people who are interested in HD. I'd like for them to see that it could be the make or break factor in whether or not some people watch their programming. And, of course, they need to realize their web forms are "broken". Does anyone have ANY email addresses? I'd be happing getting a valid address for someone at my local affiliate, UPN, or Paramount Television in general.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Here is an email address, don't know if anyone will reply though:

[email protected]

It is for UPN Affiliate Relations

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.