AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're in the Pacific Time zone and have digital cable and a Replay. The program guides for each are always in sync except for the Lifetime Movie Network and one other channel. These two that are out of sync appear to be playing two and three hours ahead of the times shown in the Replay guide. The digital cable guide always shows the times correctly, so I'm guessing the Replay guide is behind on these two channels by two or three time zones.

What can be done about this? Is there anyone to contact? Can I make any adjustments myself, or am I going to have to manually record all the movies I'd like to see on these channels?

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It references the TMS site, but the link goes to Zap2it. I couldn't see anything on Zap2it that would pertain to channel guide schedule sync-ing.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
I copied this from www.replaytv.com - support

My ReplayTV Channel Guide information is not correct on my ReplayTV. What should I do?

If most of the channels are incorrect, please go through setup again and verify that you've chosen the correct channel lineup for your provider.

Upon confirming that the correct provider was selected, please supply the following information via email to our technical support team at [email protected] :

Provider Name:

Provider's Phone Number:

Provider Service: (i.e. basic service, digital cable, etc. Also, please specify whether or not this is a special lineup for an Apartment or Mobile Home complex.)

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Channel discrepancy: (be as specific as possible

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
And it may not be clear, but 'time sync' problems like this really are lineup problems -- they think your cable system includes Lifetime Movie Channel while really it includes Lifetime Movie Channel Pacific.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have this problem here on the west coast with BET. There is only one show on it I watch, so I just have it set up as a manual recording. I guess I should send them an e-mail too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.