AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Gameboy,

I was able to reproduce the audio dropout with lip sync problem on the local Fox DTV channel with S/PDIF loopback through the Delta card. I was not able to check the CBS station because they will not be transmitting until prime time tonight at which time I’ll check. However, playback of CBS recordings and VOB files had none of the problems you report. Does this happen on all DTV stations? The direct S/PDIF output from MyHD to a receiver had none of the audio problems for the same Fox station.

As for the CD/DVD problems you have I can’t reproduce them at all. What OS and Delta driver version are you using? Also if you can post the Delta Control Panel settings for all tabs I could get a better idea what is wrong.

Did you ever try going direct to your receiver from MyHD to see if that would fix your audio problems?

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Gameboy,

I checked the loopback thru the Delta card with CBS and have the same problem with audio dropout. Don't know why but if you run the S/PDIF output from the MDP-100 card to your receiver if does not drop audio.

Recommend you go direct to the receiver or through a S/PDIF switch if your receiver does not have enough inputs. The AA1177 auto-switch works very well for this function.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.