AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about picking one up, but i haven't seen many people talking about how the ps3 looks on it...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I have 06 model that still uses a lamp and absolutely love it, all my games and Blu Rays look very very good on it. I've read the the PQ between the two is very similar, so I'm sre the LED set will likewise look great.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have the HLT6187S. It's last year's 61" LED 1080p. I LOVE it. I have family members with the Sony XBR4(?) 1080p LCD, Samsung LN46A750, and one of the recent Panny Plasmas and I think it outperforms all of them. Maybe it's just the way they have them calibrated (though I tried to inform them what they are missing).
I strongly recommend an ideal-lume bias light too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I also use my PS3 on a HLT-6187S. Love it. PQ is amazing.

Only complaint is a short (1-2 second) blue screen while it checks for sources every time you start/stop a game or movie. Not sure why that is necessary - my HLS-5687W doesn't do that...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by code brown /forum/post/15421061

i also use my ps3 on a hlt-6187s. Love it. Pq is amazing.

Only complaint is a short (1-2 second) blue screen while it checks for sources every time you start/stop a game or movie. Not sure why that is necessary - my hls-5687w doesn't do that...

i am gaming on a sammy hl67a750 led dlp and the picture isd awesome

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus311 /forum/post/15420386

I have the HLT6187S. It's last year's 61" LED 1080p. I LOVE it. I have family members with the Sony XBR4(?) 1080p LCD, Samsung LN46A750, and one of the recent Panny Plasmas and I think it outperforms all of them. Maybe it's just the way they have them calibrated (though I tried to inform them what they are missing).
I strongly recommend an ideal-lume bias light too.

·
Registered
125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingos1965 /forum/post/15421100

i am gaming on a sammy hl67a750 led dlp and the picture isd awesome

+1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.