AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anybody has any screen captures of HDNet or ESPN HD basketball on their HDTV sites? I've seen a lot with the network shows but none with HDNet/ESPN HD stuff.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That has one, and its an ancient HDNet simulcast of an NBC program (see the NBC bug)

I want to see actual ESPN/HDNet screenshots that show how they frame it, the graphic placement, etc :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Im not real clear on what you're looking for that the link Ken gave doesn't provide. Do you want a comparison of SD/HD or something along those lines?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
talbain I'm looking to do a comparison similar to that basically, and that old screenshot on that site as I say is from an NBC broadcast HDNet aired.

I'm looking for screenshots of HDNet and/or ESPN HD's native basketball broadcasts with the graphics on the screen, etc so I can compare how much picture you gain, as well as the difference between how HDNet & ESPNHD frame their HD versions, and the differences in their graphic placement. I know on paper what they are, I just want to be able to show it visually.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great, basically I'm trying to do a "Sports in HD" page that compares CBS, ABC and Fox's EDTV and I want to include ESPN HD & HDNet but I don't get those channels myself.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I posted some stuff when ESPNHD was first being shown on cable so that sat users could get a feel of the graphics placements. Here is the link for
Low Res Webshots Photos of ESPNHD

Keep in mind that ESPN will have it's studios finished soon and the screen graphics placement may change once they have control of both feeds at once.

vegggas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.