AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of in the market for a new rig. I currently have a X1 and considering that I am looking for a new hd projector this one is pretty sweet as far as price goes. I was curious if anyone on this board has one setup that I might be able to check out before I commit to anything. I'm sure their will be far better products after cedia and I might wait until then to see if the price drops again. But I doubt I'll be spending more than 1500. If what I end up wanting is more than that I'll be waiting a while for the price to drop. I am very happy with my X1, but I'm just looking for something that I can really be in awe over with HD and xbox 360. I currently run my x1 off my pc using powerdvd for movies and it works great. I know there are ways to make it even better but they seem to be overly complicated. I wouldn't even bother to upgrade but I really want to watch hd off my pc and play xbox 360 games on it.

So if you live anywhere near lockport, IL I'd appreciate the opportunity to check it out.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.