AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is a rare opportunity for me to play online during what some might call decent hours
usually I'm working in the evening, but my industry takes this day off. Right now I'm playing R6:V single player, but if anybody would like to play some Gears online I'd be up for that. Haven't played on live but once yet and would love to build up a network of friends for some good games, already started doing that in the R6:V thread and want to do the same for Gears.

So if anyone is interested send me a request on Live and post in this thread with your GT (so I know it's not a random request). My GT is Joekun, same as my AVS handle.

-Joel

·
Registered
464 Posts
Guys,

Feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a FR. I have a good crew of people that play.

If you shoot me a FR, please post back to this thread so I know it's not a random person. Otherwise, I'll decline the FR (just trying to keep my Friends list "clean").

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ditto....feel free to FR (my GT: treek22)

now just have to renew my XBL membership!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.