AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I perform ISF calibrations and optimizations in NYC and the NY metro area. References are available upon request.

[This message has been edited by Gary Merson (edited 05-12-2001).]

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I used gary merson to calibrate my toshiba rptv and was quite satisfied; it took 6 hours (very thorough), was not cheap, but well worth it.

Gary, if you are reading this, contact me about a plasma calibration.

jlm

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have contacted Gary Merson several times. He has responded quoting a price and saying he is available but has never actually made an appointment with me. I first emailed him several months ago. I am dissapointed because Gary actually reviewed my 2 HDTV models for major publications and I thought he was extremely knowledgable and thorough.

In another thread a fellow forum member in our area recommended Kevin Miller. His # is 718 274-0236. I emailed 2 days ago and he replied yesterday. He said he was available for the end of May or early June.

I am still interested in having Gary do the work, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen for me.

Good Luck

------------------

Warren

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
He's pretty busy, to put it mildly, so like many busy people, you have to chase Mr. Merson a bit. He sure know what he's doing, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.