AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to know of other people's experience with avdeals and other Canadian online retailers as well - specifically evisionplasma.ca. I've heard good things about evisionplasma however my local B&M store is claiming that none of the Canadian online dealers are authorized dealers for Panasonic Canada (i'm looking at the TH-50PHD8UK) and don't sell Canadian units and therefore aren't eligable for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.

Please help end the confusion :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
You may want to check out digitalhomecanada.com. You can search and find several threads on online retailers for Canada.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haven't completed the sale yet, but I've been emailing them about their authorized status with respect to the Pioneer consumer line. I was impressed with their attention to the matter, and Pioneer updated their website within 24 hours of me contacting avdeals about an error. Later that week I called to place the order, and the individual I spoke with was very pleasant, helpful, organized, knowledgable, and did a great job of explaining how the process works. Ultimately, they don't have the product in stock (not many do), so they've pre-authorized the purchase on my CC, and I'm just playing the waiting game.

I wish I could share more...but so far you'll just have to live with a "warm fuzzy".

·
Registered
729 Posts
jsoutar, evisionplasma's pannys are definitely Canadian authorized, with a Canadian warranty. I believe avdeals are as well, but tigerdirect's aren't. They all used to be 'grey-market', but evision and avdeals have been selling authorized product for several months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.