AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a panny 500u. Has anyone out there purchased from them or heard anything about them? Is this a reliable store(plasmaconcepts.com)?

Also I hear that there are threads about online stores on this site...Where are they, how can i find them?

Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought a 50" Panasonic from them almost 2 years ago. No problems at all. Product was delivered on time, no damage, sealed in factory boxes and mounted on wood pallet.

I would purchase from them again.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I bought a Toshiba from them this year. They were very helpfull and took time upfront with my questions. They said their after sale service was one of their strengths. They said the TV was not in stock, but would be in a few days so I ordered then. TWO week later it finally arrived at PC. I was just about to order elsewhere, but decided to order with them. Delivery was prompt and I paid $75 extra for in-home which was worth it to me. Their price was ok.

A week later I had some questions on my TV and called them. They just referred me to Toshiba. So much for after sale support. I'm sure they'd do better for the Panny's.

I'd probably not buy from them again, but that's just my experience.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Guys watch out for all these places in Brooklyn, they are out for one thing,and one thing only , YOUR MONEY !. They sell on quantity not quality,most items are not in stock,the rarely ship when they tell you they will. They have zero customer support.

They are the way B and H used to be years ago.B and H must have figured out customer service and a non pushy hard sell go along way. B and H is one of the best mail order electronics companies out there. They do millions a year in PROFIT !

I was in the photo biz for many years , I know the drill.

please be careful who you chose to spend you hard earned money with.

If it's to good to be true ........

spend the extra $$$ and get the customer service and the piece of mind.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Stocky,

We are located in Ohio, far away from Brooklyn.

Click.

I am very disappointed to hear you thought our customer service was below par. I am sorry you are unsatisfied after our numerous chats via the phone and email, I thought you were happy with our company. But thank you for the constructive criticism, we do our best to satisfy every customer.

Thanks,

Bob Doseck

Plasma Concepts
[email protected]
www.plasmaconcepts.com

·
Registered
418 Posts
bdoseck , I'm sorry, I was making a generalized statement. My fault for not directing it away from you guys.

I constantly try to suggest people use the forum sponsers, and not take a chance for a few dollar savings.

·
Registered
228 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.