AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently using Z2 (Firmware version 1.00, Japanese Domestic Model) and most users would agree that Z2 at the very early stage was really messed up with it's color settings.

I modified some settings in Service/Factory mode according to some users recommendations but after several times' adjustments, I'm not very sure my current setting is really great (Actually I'm not satisfied with current pic quality at all). So now I wanna get my Z2 back to the default settings.

If anyone here use Firmware 1.00 can help me to have the default settings??

I've already send inquiries to Sanyo Japan CS but no answers yet.

Nowhere to get some help (I'm in Korea and Sanyo hasn't entered in this market. Obviously THERE IS a distributor but they don't provide CS to the customer like me-Japanese model users)

Pls help me guys...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
There is a menu option (scroll down to "settings" tab in menu screen) to reset to factory defaults...

I'd be VERY hesitant to reset to factory defaults. I'd imagine those settings are extremely basic, and likely much worse than whatever you have right now.

WRITE DOWN your current settings (factory AND service), BEFORE you change anything else. At worst, you'll at least be able to get back to your current settings.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I would see about getting the firmware updated first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.