AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but I really don't know where else to post it.

I'm looking for people (possibly German members of the forum?) who have ever dealt with a company known as Grenzenlos Mobil in Germany, or in fact anyone who knows if they are trustworthy or not.

They have a very good price on the Epson EMP-TW100 but I'd rather pay a little more to get it from a known good seller... but obviously I wouldn't mind saving.

The reason I'm even contemplating it is that they are within the EU as am I, which means there should be no (or few) issues with customs fees etc, otherwise I'd buy locally.

They don't take credit cards tho, which makes it very iffy for me. I'd rather have the credit card company involved in case there is trouble... ah well.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with this.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would check with the mass market media outlets like Media Market, they have the AE100 for 2000 Euro. Not a bad deal, if only the dollar to Euro would come back up! Good luck-

PS I saw the AE100 via VGA ISCAN WOW! really nice....I have to retract my "A100 Sucks post" now....really a good machine really!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hello kimmo,

you have to goto a german forum like: ********* dot de

there are a lot of pj friends, so they can help you.

Best

Armin

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys, I already ordered my Epson TW100 from a swedish company. A bit pricier but either way, it's done. The machine left Sweden headed this way on the 28th so I expect it is held up in customs or some such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.