AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Quote:
Hello Netko,

my name is Roman Maier. I am an editor for europes first home cinema-magazine called HEIMKINO and for a second magazine called HOME CINEMA from germany. I am very interested to show your cinema in one of our magazines which are available in germany, austria and switzerland. I hope you are interested in it. If yes, could you please come in contact with me? My e-mail-adress is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Roman

Anyone else get this? Or is it SPAM...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Ya he sent me one too and I replyed back and asked why he was Pming me with 0 posts.

this it what his reply said

I am a AVS-member since four or five weeks. I am always on the run to find interesting homecinemas. And i think yours is a special one!

I dont know whats going on but I think he is trolling for something not sure what yet. I think he is not to be trusted at this point

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a magazine called HEIMKINO.

look at www.brieden.de click on "shop"...then click on "magazine"...and Heimkino is listed.

I dunno...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Still seems odd to me that he would go about it in this way

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really don't have a "cinema" more like a overly expensive area that gets invaded by my 4 y/o daughter to watch Cinderella...over and over and over...

Then again the magazine is German so invaded space might be what he likes... LOL

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott...if you suddenly disapper...we will have a suspect!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

don't worry I have my friends Smith & Wesson watching my back

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
165 Posts

i dont get one, he must think my theater is trash! lol

grrr...

PS: you guys should contact him, i've seen all of y'all's built and it's look topnotch to me so it's no supprise there.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did.

Told him to ship over some German Beer and a Porsche 911.

Maybe I can get Denon to donate one of their new Blue-Ray players and I will plaster Denon all over my walls. Kinda like how those ricer kids do to their cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts