AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be on HDNet from 3-11:00pm CST. A semifinal shown from last night, at 3, and both finals tonight (3rd place game at 6 and championsip game at 8:30).

I plan on watching the semifinal, first half of 3rd place game, and 1.5 of the champ. game. Won't be watching from 7-9:?? because my team, Iowa, is playing at that time.

Will give my review of what I see/hear of said games and how they looked/sounded in HDTV.

BTW, info for those interested;

Don't know which game will be shown at 3, but here are the matchups for the 2 final games;

3rd place game (6) - IUPUI vs Furman

Championship game (approx 8:30) - Creighton vs Notre Dame

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
HD College Basketball!! Was this mentioned previously on this forum? I must have missed it.

The Creighton / Notre Dame game is on right now, and looks very good.

Looking at the HDNet 7 day schedule, I see they are also doing the "John R. Wooden Tradition Tournament"

Saturday 11/30/02 3:30PM ET: Purdue vs. Louisville

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cause I will be too interested in some big college FB games this Saturday at that time.

But as far as how things looked; WOW. HDTV has yet failed to amaze me. I know its gonna be a LONG wait, but I relish the day that every sporting event/game will be broadcast in this format. There's nothing like it (short of actually being there).

I am a big fan of college FB and BB, but even if I wasn't, I could soon find myself becoming one after watching about 5 hours of it in this format.

Great presentation and I hope for more, more, MORE! HDNet. Thanks for your participation in the world that is college bball.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.