AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m on my second projector, I returned the first one for same reason, and i noticed today a block of dead pixels. If i get really close to the screen, i see actually several little blocks of 4 pixels (2 up and 2 down, like one big block) All in all about 10-15 of these little blocks of 4 pixels....only one block is really bright enough to be a distraction and its right in middle of screen. So i`m wondering if others on this forum have had this problem??( i know there have been several returns at the store i bought from,( from the sounds of the sales guys).....I bought my first unit 2 months ago and swapped it out about a week later, and after scrutinizing the replacement quite a bit, i thought i was OK...i`m wondering how i missed this initially, and i have put about 90 hours on it since getting it.....Is it possible for these blocks to get brighter over time?? The guys where i bought it told me to contact Panasonic, and it sounded like they didn't want to handle it, told me to blow unit out with compressed air, but i know the difference between dust and pixels.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.