AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this game up and only played it for a bit, so I reserve the right to alter my opinions in the future as I play this game more.

First off, same fighting mechanics as before. So, you can pretty much pick this game up and play it if you have ever played any of the other DOA games which is good. Definitely fun to play. I haven't even got online yet, and that is apparrently where they have really put a lot into this game.

Graphically, I am not impressed. I read the thread regarding NFS:MW vs. PGR3 as they related to graphics, so that is what inspired me for this post.

To me, this game looks like a polished up Xbox game, certainly not what I was expecting. I don't know, maybe I have been expecting too much from the "next generation" systems. Maybe this is the best we will get.

Anyhow, curious what others think.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't know about the graphics; don't own the game.

It is interesting that you say the game plays the same. That is contrary to everything I've seen about it. I read that the counter system and others have been totally redone and that the game plays much faster then the slow pace of DOA3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.