AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Hmmm.. Kinda sounds like people that sub to HBO still have HBO HD but lost HDNet, and those that dont sub to HBO lost HBO HD but still have HDNet. I fall into the latter category.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Me too. I sub to HBO and still got HBO-HD. I have never had the HDTV line on my bill even though I was getting both HD channels. I called D* and after a couple of transfers, turn off my TV, etc., they added the HDTV line and HDNET came back up.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I subscribe to HBO/Starz!/Showtime along with "HDNET HDTV $0.00" along with a Total Choice package and I'm still getting everything, including HDNet.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Jacmyoung,

Why do I always think of Catholic priests when I see your signature?;)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Let's go to Vegas!;)

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by David McRoy
Jacmyoung,

Why do I always think of Catholic priests when I see your signature?;)
But I am the good kind.

Seriously, I think the HD mass has developed to the point that every CSR has been hit at least once by us. At least they know not to ignore us.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just got off the phone for the second time - 20 minutes - same story as 4PM - resend - reboot - resent - reboot - still no HDNet - D*CSR states they "are not aware of any problems"

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Tony got my HDNet back as well. What's curious is that I have the old $7.99 basic subscription plan which only gave me HDNet and never gave me HBO-HD for free. Why did this presumptive "HBO-fix" affect me?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I've had the 'ol 721 message a lot lately. I ripped the CSR last time and told her cable was starting to look pretty good compared to this crap! It only happens when I want to watch something. Then I have 15 minutes on the phone and miss part of the show. Ask them for credit - I do!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.