AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes, they are made here locally in Maryland. The frames are made of solid steel, they use Okin motors for power recline and the craftsmanship used on the upholstery is excellent. Because of the construction they respond very nicely to tactile sound transducers. In fact the whole line responds similarly and are probably the best chairs I have tested for this application. We have a couple of similar chairs installed in our demo theater room with Clark Synthesis transducers mounted inside them. Great chairs. Let me know if I can answer any specific questions about them.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thxz for your quick response!

I own a D-Box system which is currently installed under a 74,5'' width loveseat and I m thinking about getting a duo seat of this seatings and install my D-Box system under it. The reason I m interested in the Ultimate Theater Seat is because of the width that s very minimal for a duo seat while still have much comfort (I think?). I need a width for a two-seat as minimal as possible. If you really want to know why you will have to read the last few pages of the official D-Box topic ( http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...ighlight=d+box )

I m searching for a dealer in Europe of these seatings but can t find it untill now. Maybe you know where to get them in Europe?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Because of their steel frames, these chairs are perfect for holding up to the D-Box motion systems. They are also more comfortable than they tend to look in the photos. They have an independent controls for power- one for the back and one for the foot rest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.