AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering since I work for a univ (instructor) I would think there might be a discount for some of thse proj that are business and theater (like the x1). Would be nice (but theres probaly not) if there were one on some 16:9 pjs as well. I know that you can get software for a lot cheaper via educational discounts!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Four replies deleted for posting sales prices. I'm letting this thread stay open for the moment since it's not exactly a "where to buy" post, but if Steve or I see any more prices or contact information (hyperlinks, phone numbers, etc.) the thread will be pulled. Thanks.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did not intend it to be a "where to buy" thread, just a "does this type of discount exist on these particular PJ's" thread. I know some places discount the x1 for educational shoppers, i was just wondering if anyone knew of the same being done for the hs10 or z1, not who was doing it, or what their prices are. I never even saw the deleted threads that scott refers to.

I thought it might be a good topic since some of us here can also use these pjs for work also and get them cheaper....

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Which is why we're letting this thread stay open for now, as long as everyone observes the restrictions against mentioning sales prices and dealer contact information.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
most places will require a purchase order for the university.. dependning on the university you might work out a way to pay them back.. but most wont.. and to be honest with ya i wouldnt recomend trying it since i have known prof's loose tenure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.