AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rugby
If you didn't get the invite yet then you get the shaft.
And you would know this how? Are you administrating the beta program now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by l8er
And you would know this how? Are you administrating the beta program now?
My psychic buddy told me this.:D



I have no idea, just messing with somebody who was asking questions that can't be answered without violating an NDA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rugby
My psychic buddy told me this.:D



I have no idea, just messing with somebody who was asking questions that can't be answered without violating an NDA.
Actually, nowhere in the NDA does it state that you can't tell people that you are in the beta program.


...not that I've received an NDA or anything ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by rugby
My psychic buddy told me this.:D



I have no idea, just messing with somebody who was asking questions that can't be answered without violating an NDA.
I love how in the last month, everyone on this board is suddenly a legal expert.


If you couldn't tell someone that you signed an NDA, how exactly how would you answer someone asking you without revealing that you have in fact signed one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmar
Actually, nowhere in the NDA does it state that you can't tell people that you are in the beta program.


...not that I've received an NDA or anything ;)


I wouldn't care to chance it personally. I've read some pretty peculiar nda agreements before and they're worded very conspicuously.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ico-Jones
If you couldn't tell someone that you signed an NDA, how exactly how would you answer someone asking you without revealing that you have in fact signed one?
You can just tell them that you aren't allowed to discuss it. If you were allowed to discuss it, then you didn't sign and the answer would be NO, I didn't get an NDA or Sorry, I can't discuss that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Serra
You can just tell them that you aren't allowed to discuss it. If you were allowed to discuss it, then you didn't sign and the answer would be NO, I didn't get an NDA or Sorry, I can't discuss that.
Right. So by saying you can't discuss it, you are answering the question in the affirmative, and revealing you have signed an NDA.


Paradox....Melting...My...Brain!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Why don't we just end the discussion about it now? Can't be any problems then, can there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,839 Posts
Did you get a Pony ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
[Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf] What NDA? I have no idea about any "beta test" that you are talking about. If there were any NDA it would surely be committing suicide at the gates of my 5040. The Beta infidels shall have their code roasted in hell and slapped with shoes as they deserve. In short, there is no beta. I know this because I speak the truth. [/Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
no. nobody has been selected to preview 5.0 yet. and while you haven't been selected, nobody ever will have been selected as far as you are allowed to know.


in short, if you have not signed the NDA, you're not allowed to know who did sign it and enter the beta testing.


keep in mind: i don't know what i'm talking about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,936 Posts
LOL mmcmains!!!

This is all good stuff.

Wow, even the pony had to sign an NDA.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top