AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days, I haven't received Fox on 183. Notwithstanding that in ain't high def, I would like to see some football today and my wife wants to see the Emmys tonight. Anyone in the area getting it. We are on Comcast Willow Grove. Thanks

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Both FOX and NBC digital in Philadelphia are down this weekend. NBC is moving to a new tower. Not sure why FOX is down (or when it will be back).

NBC should be back within 10 days.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by drhill
I'm getting Fox on 183. It's just not Widescreen for the giants-skins game.
We were talking about FOX over the air digital (not Comcast).

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I was replying to Bastein's post... you know where he said he wasn't getting 183. ;)

As a side note I have a nice little bug with my SA 3100. Whenever I switch to a non 1080i HD/WS channel (ESPN, ABC, Fox) without being on a 1080i channel first I get no picture or sound until I switch to a 1080i channel and then back to the 720p/480p channel. :\\

·
Registered
53 Posts
No FOX WideScreen in SJ either just the 480i SD broadcast. 183 has been this way for the past few days. I had hoped it would have been cleared up by the weekend.

Reading the other posts makes me think that it is down on WTXF's end.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Actually let me add a bit, my digital fox on 183 is now coming in at 480i (instead of always 480p) so I can view it on composite cables and stretch with my tv instead of forced black bars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in central Jersey and have not had 183 Fox since this past Saturday. When trying to tune to the channel it just leaves a freeze frame from the previous channel on the screen.

When calling Comcast I've gotten varying replies:

It's working in Middlesex but not in Mercer.

There is a problem at you head end.

It should be working would you like us to send out a tech.

Tech on site decided to try replacing all the splitters.

Still missed the Skins/Giants game in widescreen....

I am glad it's not just me.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by caesar1
Both FOX and NBC digital in Philadelphia are down this weekend. NBC is moving to a new tower. Not sure why FOX is down (or when it will be back).

NBC should be back within 10 days.
I have not received either Fox or NBC OTA,

Marie

·
Registered
420 Posts
Fox is back on OTA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.