AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks... I just got an electrohome ecp3100 from a surplus sale. It is pretty banged up, but powers up and all the tubes light up... some minor burn-in but not all that bad. Now, I am looking for a manual. The PJ did not have a power cable or remote or for that matter anything else with it.... so I am pretty much lost. It has HD6 lenses (I think). so... where do I start, and what do I do? I have a VGA to 5 BNC connector cable... so connecting to my DVDO iScan should not be a problem. I have my sony 1030Q1 working but not fully optimized yet...

Does any one have a manual for the ECP3100 (electrohome) that they can share with me?

Thanks...

·
Registered
846 Posts
You will find the manual here:
http://www.ecpresource.com

Also, there are a lot of ECP owners here to help you troubleshoot, but there are also MANY threads that will answer most questions you may have about the ECP. There are some very important threads about optimizing you setup. Make sure you read these if you get your projector to work properly.

I'm also in the process of restoring one, and can't wait to see what I can get out of it.

Shawn

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHAWN:

Thanks for your help.

I will go to the site you listed.

Good luck on the one you are restoring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.