AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey /forum/post/0

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12560/...-Heavy-Weapon/

Not sure the impact but I heard there was issues with Castlevania... Somethign about it surpassing some 50 mb download limit.

I read that MS gave them specific permisson to do this for this game. Also, it was stated that although the 50MB policy has not changed, in the future if the content warrents it, they would waive that limit.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I'm looking forward to Worms on Live. I think that and Settlers of Catan have me buying them for 800 points with no problem. Now the only problem I have is owning a Zune my MS points sure are getting depleted fairly quick!

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am sick of these crappy flash games...While this game might get the nod of "gameplay over graphics" I just cant swallow the fact that it looks like it was made with some 50 dollar program...10 bucks for this? They have really been a let down as of late with the new titles...They suck!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I found the game very entertaining. The time trial mode was particularly hectic after the 7 min mark.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.