Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks -

I've got a 1271 that needs a blue, and it doesn't have to be perfect, just want to get a working PJ together.

Found this one on ebay: item #3049248517

Does anyone have a decent blue 07MP, like this or better, in their basement or closet or crawlspace? If so, could you PM me? Thanks - Pat

·
Registered
548 Posts
If memory serves, the HV red wire has a different connector on it between the barco and the sony. If you don't mind splicing the cable go for it. I have a blue tube that looks like the one in the pic, but the gun is very low on emission. Try to get projectors hours from the seller, that should help.

-Garrick

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the replies, guys, both here and in PM.

I've got a line on two tubes, but just the tube itself, without the associated yoke, magnet structures, etc, and the PJ I have has no blue tube at all.

If anyone has a total burn job or duff tube with associated stuff intact, I'd buy it and combine with the tube I've been offered, and get a working PJ.

Thanks again - Pat

·
Registered
490 Posts
I've got a slew of crap tubes, but they all have the stuff on them. I can strip it off and send it to your just for the cost of shipping ($5 MAYBE?) if you want...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.