AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks in large part to the information and motivation from this forum, my room is built, painted, carpeted, wired, and furnished. My audio system is installed and working. My DVD player is hooked up to my video processor, and my screen is on order. The only think I'm missing is a CRT and someone to install it!

I thought I had a used CRT purchase and installation all lined up, but the individual I was working with has disappeared for the last 6 weeks. So, if there is anyone in the area interested in selling and/or installing a CRT, please let me know. After months of hard work, the anxiety of finally being able to watch a movie in my own home theater is killing me!

I am particular to the NEC series of projectors, and would like to keep the projector/install total under $5,000, but I'm open to any suggestions.

BTW, I have spoken with Eric (quaturbo), Curt and Jason. They have all been very helpful, but are currently short-stocked on the NEC projectors in my price range. They also can't help much with the installation beyond guidance (which I fear would not be enough for me).

TIA!

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
the problem, it seems is that we all have projectors, the suppliers are out of tubes.

Bummer, kind of puts a damper on my expected Xmas rush..

Curt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.