AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Not that they would give us allot of insight into what the picture really looks like, but just the same I'd love to see some as well. And some shots of the theaters they are in. I've scoured the members photo area with no luck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Need to recharge dig cam hopefully screen shots tonight......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check my gallery....... only 3 pic...... still working...... will have more.... dvd source bravo d 1........

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you have a movie in mind let me know I might have it.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
battery , battery , battery - unfortunately technology has not kept up with my habits. Will try again later.

·
Registered
40 Posts
delite high contrast cinema vision and 106"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Here's an interesting shot for you. I'm still setting up my theater but took this shot to send to a friend. This should be a good shot for people worried if the BenQ will be bright enough.

The 'screen' (110" diag.) is my wall, painted dark blue (Behr Mood Indigo). Why is it interesting? Well, for one, even though I'm projecting on a dark, non-white surface, it still looks quite good. Two, there's quite a bit of ambient (non-direct) light coming in the room as you can see on my laptop and DVD changers.

Note, I haven't calibrated the projector yet, other than adjusting brightness/contrast and color a bit to adjust for the blue.

http://slepicka.net/IMG_0394.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't get it......

·
Registered
40 Posts
What is up with the picture

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.