AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He seems like a very professional guy and very willing to work with me. Just wanted to feel out the CRT community to see if anyone has had experence buying from him or if you know him and can voge for him it would be apprecated.

thanks,

JIm

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Never had any problem with him myself, and I have always enjoyed his posts.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Parys
He seems like a very professional guy and very willing to work with me. Just wanted to feel out the CRT community to see if anyone has had experence buying from him or if you know him and can voge for him it would be apprecated.

thanks,

JIm

I just had my first. He emailed me looking for someone and thought I could help.

Unfortunately I couldn't. If he gets really angry and starts stalking me, I'll follow up. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I purchased an extron box from him. It was a good experience.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Judging from his posts (which is all I have to go by) Eddie seems like a good guy.

·
Registered
13,010 Posts
So far Eddie seems to be a ok. Of course, it is back to Crazy Eddie after this round of inexpensive CRT sales.:)

Jim,

So, you are going with a double stack. Was the Torus not to your liking?

Ericglo

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
well he's Ok except for switching from Electrohomes to NECs, but since he stayed with CRT we'll have to let this one slide. :p

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well now that I have two 9500lc Ultra's!!!! Can't wait to get them both up running side by side I am wondering if a Torus will further increase the picture quality? If so I might want to have one built?? Ericglo?

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericglo
Ummm, he just bought a 9500!!! A couple as a matter of fact.

Ericglo
CZeddie, just bought a couple of 9500s? I must have missed that thread? I need to move to California, the only 9500s that have come through here is that overpriced junkyard at Fort Carson :(

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I believe he bought 4 9500LCs on his way to the G90 quest

(I did skim through quickly so I could be mistaken)

I've been thinking about a Quad Stack 9500LC myself.

Of course for me to afford that all of the tubes would need to be evenly toasted! :D

·
Registered
13,010 Posts
He not only bought four 9500's, but he sold the XG and the ones he didn't want for a song (and not a good one at that:)). He didn't even PM me and say I have an extra 9500, would you like it? I get no respect, I tells ya.:)

Ericglo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.