Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been reading a few of the Diva comments and noticed a few people have said that the speakers have looked even better than they thought. The pics on the website are very nice, but I was wondering if anyone had taken some nice shots of their setup.

I'm considering the 4.1/2.1/Center package and would be curious to see any pics you might have available.

Thanks, Aaron

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I can almost help you there :)

I took some pics last week with a throw away camera, but they came out quite crappy :(

I'm not even going to scan them. I'm trying to convince myself I need to go get myself one of those four megapixel digi cameras :)

Sean

[edit]

damn smilies...

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
If you try posting on the Diva thread, maybe R Sutton will come out of the woodwork. He has some great pics in his beautiful home that he can email you. Or maybe you can get his email address from his member profile. Actually I may still have them in my online filing cabinet. If so, email me your address and I will try to get them over to you.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I have some ok pictures that I took of my setup before I got the C3, R3, and VTF sub. It is still hard to capture the true color of the wood though. In some they look a little dark in others they look a little light. I think the best are the 2 at the very bottom (one with the grill off and one on). Just click on my site below. :p

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a lot hi-res pix of the 2.1 that R Sutton gave me before I made my purchase. I don't know whether R Sutton would mind me giving that to you, I don't see y he wouldn't though. But I won't have access to it until tonight, it's at home!

Joel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.