AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is using a speaker stand, what model, and if they like it. It's hard to tell from online pictures what things are like.

Also, if you have RS 52 or 62 II, what is a good wall mount for angling them down. IR been searching here an there for weeks with no good answers

·
Registered
5,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshy /forum/post/20874569

Just wondering if anyone is using a speaker stand, what model, and if they like it. It's hard to tell from online pictures what things are like.

Also, if you have RS 52 or 62 II, what is a good wall mount for angling them down. IR been searching here an there for weeks with no good answers

Check out the "Klipsch Owners Thread," for speaker stand suggestions. I remember seeing several people post where they got theirs...I can't provide the link because I'm not allowed to post on it.

Insofar as angling the RS-xxs models down you could secure a wedge shape piece of wood to the wall and attach the speakers on to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.