AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't any of the 3 movies: Toy Story 1 & 2, and Bug's Life, and was excited about the release. Then I read a review on Amazon that said the movie is in letterbox widescreen, not anamorphic widescreen?

My question: Do all the extras and anamorphic widescreen justify the $60 price for just Toy Story 1 & 2 (Toybox)? Especially when I can get all 3 for $35. I will be watching on a 32 inch 4:3 monitor via HTPC. I want the most value for my dollar.

Thanks,

Slobbie

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by slobbie
I don't any of the 3 movies: Toy Story 1 & 2, and Bug's Life, and was excited about the release. Then I read a review on Amazon that said the movie is in letterbox widescreen, not anamorphic widescreen?

My question: Do all the extras and anamorphic widescreen justify the $60 price for just Toy Story 1 & 2 (Toybox)? Especially when I can get all 3 for $35. I will be watching on a 32 inch 4:3 monitor via HTPC. I want the most value for my dollar.

Thanks,

Slobbie
I have this set, and Toystory1 and 2 are anamorphic, bug's life is not. picked mine up at Walmart for $38CAD = $25USD, plus it comes with a coupon for Monster inc.

I think it was worth it, despite the fact that Bug's Life is not anamorphic.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks JoeD!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.