AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call this morning from the credit card fraud department at Chase saying there were suspicious charges to my account. Four charges in a matter of an hour 4,000 miles away from where I live. They immediately closed my account when I confirmed that I was not traveling out of state.

Can't help but think this was related to the PSN security breach a few months ago. Anyone else have similar problems?

It's the only credit card I have and between me and the wife we had $6 cash on us so I had to run to the bank to get some cash for lunch tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper515
Just got a call this morning from the credit card fraud department at Chase saying there were suspicious charges to my account. Four charges in a matter of an hour 4,000 miles away from where I live. They immediately closed my account when I confirmed that I was not traveling out of state.

Can't help but think this was related to the PSN security breach a few months ago. Anyone else have similar problems?

It's the only credit card I have and between me and the wife we had $6 cash on us so I had to run to the bank to get some cash for lunch tomorrow.
this isolated occurance proves everone's card has been comprimised

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.