AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My screen on my LN52B750 has gotten nasty and dusty. No one touches the screen, but after being brave enough to look at it, I found a bunch of marks that look like residue or something on the screen. It doesn't look like human prints, rather...natural or something. All I could think of was that the flies that seem like they love my damned screen are landing on it, walking around, and leaving junk on it (poop, vomit? lol, i have no idea).

Anyway, I've heard many different ways to clean to the screen using many different mixtures, but never a definitive answer. How should I clean this screen and with what products (it's the ultra clear panel)?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test123455 /forum/post/19504670

My screen on my LN52B750 has gotten nasty and dusty. No one touches the screen, but after being brave enough to look at it, I found a bunch of marks that look like resin or something on the screen. It doesn't look like human prints, rather...natural or something. All I could think of was that the flies that seem like they love my damned screen are landing on it, walking around, and leaving junk on it (poop, vomit? lol, i have no idea).

Anyway, I've heard many different ways to clean to the screen using many different mixtures, but never a definitive answer. How should I clean this screen and with what products (it's the ultra clear panel)?

Thanks so much!

This thread got a little wild, but it does have some good information in it:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...787&highlight=

1 - 3 of 3 Posts