AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I am getting no signal on these two and the HD PPV for the last two days. All of the other HD's are fine.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all three satellites check out fine on my Sony. But all odd numbered transponders on satellite B are zero and transponder 28 on satellite A is zero. I know the latter is unused. Also noticed transponder 2 on satellite A at a low 52. Oddly ... it's only that low on the Sony HD receiver. My two DTivos signal at 93 on that same transponder and are generally higher across the board.

·
Registered
192 Posts
When I checked last night, HDNet was fine. Don't have HBO.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Incidentally .. my unit is the Sony HD200 and lost signal channels are HDNet and HBO HD via DirecTV.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But did you notice a zero signal strength on transponder 25 of satellite B? I'm told that's where these two channels reside. Seems more like an equipment problem.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rik
But did you notice a zero signal strength on transponder 25 of satellite B? I'm told that's where these two channels reside. Seems more like an equipment problem.
Rik - I checked again last night after your previous post. HDNet was perfect. I'm using a Samsung T-160, integrated Winegard 3 LNB dish, with no other multiswitch in the data path.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
figured it out. turns out the odd transponders were out on Sat B on the HD200 and both of my DTivos sot this tracks back to a bad LNB on my Terk dish. Terk is sending me out a new one under RMA.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I'm having the same problem with a HD200. I cannot get HBO or HDNet. I get a signal of 25-30 on transponders 24 and 25 but high 80's on every other transponder on 119. This has worked fine for a long time. Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
no problems with my HD200.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.