AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Velodyne optimum 10 subwoofer. Anyone heard, or own one? How do they should? Can't find a optimum subwoofer, around this area, to listen to. Ordered from a trusted online business. Easy return policy, free 60 free trial, to listen to. Only go by what the salesman told me. What are your options, on the optimum subwoofer?

· Registered
336 Posts
I have one; it replaced a Velo SPL II that died. I ran the built in EQ, then Pioneer's MCACC, and all is well -- not only sounds good but looks good too (cherry finish). The Velo's EQ seemed to get rid of some mid-bass boom that I had trouble with on the SPL, so I think the bass is more controlled than before and seems to go pretty deep. And tight: a "musical" sub, I guess you'd call it. But it does a good job with movies too.

That sounds like a generous return policy, so you have plenty of time to see if it's what you want in your system (among so many choices).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.