AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, how long did they take to ship your stuff? I couldn't find them on resellerratings.com and I'm getting paranoid about my order.

·
Registered
26,476 Posts
I think I ordered from them 4 or 5 years ago. I do not remember any problems and shipment was normal time (3 to 5 days).

btw, I just ordered material from www.Acoustimac.com last week and it arrive 2 days later. I ordered 5 boxes of "MINERAL WOOL 1260 (6 lbs/ft) 48"x24"x2" "

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. I ordered a corner trap just over 2 weeks ago and they keep putting me off. Guess they had to make it or something but dayum. At least I know they're not some fly by night deal.

·
Registered
26,476 Posts
That sucks that its taking 2 weeks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess they're backed up or something. Not a huge deal but it would have been good to know it was back ordered. Oh well.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've ordered from them many times and it depends on what you order and how many.I've had stuff arrive fairly quickly and had to wait for a while for other things.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another day down. 2 weeks and 2 days lol. I'll give it one more day and ask again. Last time it was going to be friday or monday. I'm sure they're usually great but wow this is insane.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ordered twice from ATS both times it took about a week and a half to get to me across the border.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I ordered from them about 4 months ago. Being in California, took about a week and half for the items to get here. They were prompt with the customer service with me at least and I will gladly order from them again. Plus, the panels are dirt cheap.

·
Registered
349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brannigan /forum/post/20886805

Another day down. 2 weeks and 2 days lol. I'll give it one more day and ask again. Last time it was going to be friday or monday. I'm sure they're usually great but wow this is insane.

Their customer service is great (they actually phoned me once as I was on their site messing around with items in my cart just to see if I was having problems ordering) but I think there is a bit of a disconnect between that customer service and their production line. I had a couple items missing from one order I emailed them about it and they sent me a shipment asap but there was still an item missing from it.

Bottom line is they are a very reputable source of Acoustic products so you will get what you ordered and you'll be very happy with it...once it arrives

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.