AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a reference 200.7 using a Sony DA4ES as a preamp. I will soon have it matched with a B&K Reference 50 S2 when they get around to releasing it.

The addition of the 200.7 really opened up the sound stage. I also don't worry about running out of power when viewing DVDs with overly energetic soundtracks. I have it and love it.

I have no experience with the Denon 3805. I did use it with a Krell Showcase for three weeks while my Sony was in the shop. That was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by TD2
I have a reference 200.7 using a Sony DA4ES as a preamp. I will soon have it matched with a B&K Reference 50 S2 when they get around to releasing it.

The addition of the 200.7 really opened up the sound stage. I also don't worry about running out of power when viewing DVDs with overly energetic soundtracks. I have it and love it.

I have no experience with the Denon 3805. I did use it with a Krell Showcase for three weeks while my Sony was in the shop. That was pretty sweet.
one more question, the unit does not come with DPLIIX, but my Denon does, will the Denons DPLIIX overide the B&K'S dpl, thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.