AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to hear the SVS PB12-PLUS SUB before I buy it so if anyone has this sub in the Atlanta area and would be willing to let me listen to it I would very much appreciate it. Thanking you in advance for your help.

· Banned
2,042 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmamaniac
Bump.
I assume 100 miles is too far for you to travel for a piece of audio equipment...........

You do know you can order an SVS sub and you have 45 days to return it if you don't like it. Might be your best option since you don't want to travel to listen to one.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Quote:
I would love to hear the SVS PB12-PLUS SUB before I buy it so if anyone has this sub in the Atlanta area and would be willing to let me listen to it I would very much appreciate it. Thanking you in advance for your help.
I just received mine PB12-Plus/2, and it is unreal, will make your walls shake, great Sub for music or movies, it has solid tight bass, can not say anything negative about this sub, except its size, it can be used as a coffee table:), but what would you expect from a beast like this, the 900 watt Bash amp is a real kicker, trust me, once you hear it in action, you will piss in your pants, and your neighbors will do the same:), matter of fact I can not put the dial past half, it is a bit more than a quarter and it rocks, if I turn it close to half it makes everything in my house shake and bake:), not that it's a bad thing but I do have neighbors:), I live in a townhouse and have people on both sides of me, anymore questions, please ask, take care.

· Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am probably going to get it because I don't have to worry about neighbors they are quite far enough away that they will not hear very much. If you meant to say PB12+, is it the PB12+/2 or just the PB12+. I thought the PB12+ had a 500 watt amp.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
Quote:
I am probably going to get it because I don't have to worry about neighbors they are quite far enough away that they will not hear very much. If you meant to say PB12+, is it the PB12+/2 or just the PB12+. I thought the PB12+ had a 500 watt amp.
It's the SVS PB12-Plus/2 Subwoofer, they renamed it, it's the one with the 900 watt Bash Amp, you will not be dissapointed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.