AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting together my first pc in 10 years, I own several HTPC's, but this is my first build from the ground up. Is there anyone in the area that would be willing to help me build my first HTPC in the next couple of weeks?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life /forum/post/18242230

Putting together my first pc in 10 years, I own several HTPC's, but this is my first build from the ground up. Is there anyone in the area that would be willing to help me build my first HTPC in the next couple of weeks?

what do you need? someone to hold the tools for you?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Its pretty simple. and well all be here online for you if you need any help. Its as simple as screwing in, plugging in, turning on, setting up.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
PCs are ridiculously easy to assemble these days. About the only thing you can do wrong that will cause permanent damage is to install MB standoff screws where there isn't a hole for them. It's been at least 10 years since I've seen a motherboard that was missing a hole or a case with extra standoffs, but it's still worth watching out for. Beyond that, you'd have to be trying to break something.

So you're better off doing it yourself. Even if it doesn't work the first time you hit the power button, you can still ask for help here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts