AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just sold a BarcoGraphics 801S to a customer in Winnipeg. It appears he will need some help with a proper install. I will be helping him through it via email, but he could probably use some on-site help as well.

Just wondering if there's anyone in the area that might be able to help? Email me if interested, and I'll hook you up with him......

Thanks, Drew

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hey Drew,

PJ's dont work in Winterpeg. He probably bought it for a space heater.

Hey shanemac, did you finally get yer PJ? Why did that dude pull his 8500 off eBay?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. No Winnipegger's??????

Mark, Does it get THAT cold up there?

Drew

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
One of my guys is going to Winterpeg Nov 1 or so to do an installation. If he stays sober enough after the install, he'd be happy to tweak a projector...:)

He can take a manual along as well if the customer does not have one.

What'cha doig selling into my turf anyways?...LOL!

Curt

·
Registered
359 Posts
Curt;

Tell your man that I'd be happy to help do some of the heavy lifting. (Send me an e-mail - I'll give you my Ph no.)

Hey mark - The guy removed his 8501 because he wanted to get the Low Voltage power supply fixed before selling (he is selling it with a Dwin Line doubler and only 1000 hrs on the CRT's) a pretty solid unit!!

Space heater --- Hummm, never thought of that ? good idea.

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
It's cold, but it's a dry cold, so it's not too bad...:p

Curt

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Curt,

This was an Ebay winner. What a hassle trying to get that thing to Winnipeg! I got shut down trying to ship it Canada Air Cargo. All the new FAA restrictions.....

Finally got it to him via Emery. He's gonna need some help to get it set up. Think this is his first exposure to a CRT.....

Drew

·
Registered
376 Posts
I want to revive this. It has been almost a year... do we have more Winnipegers on the forum.

Curt, housing is cheap here. It would be nice to have you for a neighbor! :)

Except I would tunnel to your pj storage area!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.