AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through out my projector quest I located quite a few projectors...

and there is another one up for grabs if anyone wants it.. I can send the details if interested.

Its an Ehome 3500

(ECP 3500/3501, Hz: 15-62, Ver: 45-120, 1280x1024, RGBHV/RGBS/RGsB)

It was manufactured in Aug 1993 and the unit is in excellent shape (not sure about the tubes). If anyone is interested I'd be willing to go down next week and have a demo and report back the condition.

The guy selling it is looking to get $300-$400 Canadian (200-266 US)... but I'm sure I could talk him down to about 150 bucks US.

If anyone is interested - let me know.

on another side note - shortly after (late yesterday) I purchased my 9PG I was offered another unit from Manitoba Hydro (a Ehome 8501 w/ 563 hrs on the crt's)... drum roll... how much $250 Canadian ...plus $25 for delivery. (arrives sometime next month when they have time to take it down... but I've already given him my cheque.... so it's mine)...

What the heck am I going to do with Two projectors.

I think I'll keep the one in better condition and help my brother-in-law get started on his HT by giving him the one I don't want.

...When it rains... it pours.

·
Registered
532 Posts
They say things happen in three's. I'm leaving now to be out there when you get another 8501 for $250.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you want to put it on a plane to Europe I'm very Interested in in the PJ, but I realize that I'm 2 man in the row.

And it would be to ask a little much to have you put it on a flight to:)

mag

ps maybe you could put it in your kitchen :D ds

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
please be aware that the ehome 3500 is not mine... I just know of someone who's selling one... I was just offering my services to go down and try and determine the general heath of the unit if anyone was interested.

I am not buying of selling the 3500... but if interested I'll put you in touch with the guy who is...and I'd be more than happy to check it out ...and arrange shipping (because I know the owner won't)

sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
I'm interested too, even in bad shape. I have a set of tubes looking for a home.

Curt

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is my first post, but I read posts almost everyday.

I'm really interested in this pj. I've been looking for one for a while, but being a student, money's a little tight. I usually have less than $1000 CDN or about $5 US. The price is right on this one.

Let me know if you've still got it.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.