AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Quote:
Hmm a little searching and its speculated this has something to do with the camera... Maybe....
What's the thinking behind that theory?

Where did you find out about the site?

·
Banned
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was getting to that. Be warned you need a .net password to read.
http://forums.xbox.com/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=327

http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=13426207

Quote:
the clue is the rabbit first then the tree.

the tree is from kameo right?

a green rabbit,rabbit views things in 360 degrees

green for xbox

must mean something with seein 360 with kameo right?

it's the camera for xbox 360 unveillin with capabilities for kameo

google green rabit or call microsoft:

(425)882-8080

easy beezies

·
Registered
552 Posts
Why is it in Spanish? (Origen)

I don't get that guy's explanation.

Do rabbits "view things in 160 degrees"?

Is that tree from Kameo?

I googled "green rabit" (I tried rabbit spelled correctly too) and didn't see anything of consequence.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Quote:
On November 25th the Xbox 360 will be upgraded to HD-DVD in the Premium Version only. This can easily be seen by the different drives in the core system and the premium system. The Core System will be released a few weeks earlier than the HD-DVD premium version. HD-DVD version comes out November 25th.
I really hope the premium version comes with a HD-DVD drive. A HD-DVD player costing only $399 is a steal.

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
"On November 25th the Xbox 360 will be upgraded to HD-DVD in the Premium Version only. This can easily be seen by the different drives in the core system and the premium system. The Core System will be released a few weeks earlier than the HD-DVD premium version. HD-DVD version comes out November 25th. "

now this would piss off tons of early adopters if it wasn't announced ahead of time..

·
Banned
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankmonkey
"On November 25th the Xbox 360 will be upgraded to HD-DVD in the Premium Version only. This can easily be seen by the different drives in the core system and the premium system. The Core System will be released a few weeks earlier than the HD-DVD premium version. HD-DVD version comes out November 25th. "

now this would piss off tons of early adopters if it wasn't announced ahead of time..
Agreed if it cam out right after the 360 model I would be pissed.

·
Registered
447 Posts
where are you guys getting this quote about the HD-DVD? Does this mean those of us who get our X360s at launch can upgrade to HD-DVD as long as we got the premium package? i guess that means that the HD-DVD has something to do with the X360 hard drive. so is this true, or just a rumor?

·
Banned
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Casey-
where are you guys getting this quote about the HD-DVD? Does this mean those of us who get our X360s at launch can upgrade to HD-DVD as long as we got the premium package? i guess that means that the HD-DVD has something to do with the X360 hard drive. so is this true, or just a rumor?
Count on it as being rumor for now.

·
Registered
447 Posts
alright, i just dont want to get left behind because i was willing to buy the console early, like a lot of us.

as far as this origenxbox360.com thing goes, if you right click and stop or fastforward, depending on the browser you are using, the rabbit and the countdown dissappear and it says ORIGEN in weird letters.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Why offer HD-DVD with no HDCP outputs? What will happen if users try and view HD-DVD's but can't because studios have enabled HDCP and Component outputs get down rezed?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.