AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to disable SVM on the Samsung HCJ552W... I have the service manual but it doesn't mention it anywhere. However in two of the service codes are labeled VM-LVL and VM-DEL I don't know if these effect SVM or not. Besides that this TV rocks... but the SVM is heavy on it...severe ringing on some objects.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by persiannight:
Does anyone know how to disable SVM on the Samsung HCJ552W... I have the service manual but it doesn't mention it anywhere. However in two of the service codes are labeled VM-LVL and VM-DEL I don't know if these effect SVM or not. Besides that this TV rocks... but the SVM is heavy on it...severe ringing on some objects.
The same holds true for my Sampo but fortunately SVM is disabled on the 15-pin VGA input. If your STB/receiver has VGA outputs you might try that route with your Samsung.

·
Registered
731 Posts
There isn't a lot on the Samsung TV's there, but you might try Keohi's site: http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/usefu...sung_tips.html

Roger

------------------

System: B&K AVR307, Toshiba TW65H80 RPTV, Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD, JVC HR-5400U SVHS

Philips CDR880 CDR, Sony SAT-HD100 & B50 DBS, Phase Linear 8000 Turntable

Polk RT2000P mains, Polk CS350 Center, Polk LS/FX Surrounds

Sunfire Signature True Subwoofer, Pronto Remote

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.