Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
98 Posts
if it sounds too good to be true...

The company is in Indonesia

Hope you have a credit card with good fraud prevention/coverage.

Also, who knows what language the games are in?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah. i hear ya. Im very sceptical...however, it also said NTSC and PAL systems....oh well. whatever, i guess i dont need one that bad

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think usually if you have to ask yourself if something's a scam, it probably is. This site looks....interesting. Probably trouble, though. Then again, who wouldn't trust Moses giving the deal 4 out of 5 stars?????

I would tend to go the usual routes for purchasing bigger priced products.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts
I bet it's legit. I'll give it a try and let you guys know. sdmfer, pm me your credit card number and I'll give it a roll....

·
Registered
30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/12981369

I bet it's legit. I'll give it a try and let you guys know. sdmfer, pm me your credit card number and I'll give it a roll....

thats good lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like a scam. No mention of what payment methods they accept, but if you go through their checkout process, they say they'll mail you an invoice. My guess is the invoice will contain instructions for wire transferring the money. Smart, since mentioning wire transfer on the web site itself is dead giveaway that it is a scam.

At least with credit cards, you might have a chance of disputing the charge with your provider. With wire transfer, you're pretty much screwed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
free shipping ! too

And they have online costumer support ! Really. Check the bottom of the page

1 - 12 of 12 Posts