Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I've just placed my order for a Yamaha LPX-500 from an......errm......overseas supplier! ;)

I've managed to find a downloadable copy of the english owner's manual, but reference is made to a "setup guide", which I think will show what the offset is. I haven't managed to find this setup guide anywhere!

Are there any Yammy owners out there who can give me this info, or at least point to an on-line site to find it? I'd like to ceiling mount this sucker, and the sooner I can get this info, the sooner I can start making plans!

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

Ross

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sushi,

As always, you come to the rescue again!!

Thanks again!

I trust you're still reaping the benefits of your investment?

BTW.....I understand you've just gotten the Smart III calibration package for the Yammy. Have you had a chance to use it yet? I'm very interested to see whether you get much tangible performance benefit from it.

Cheers

Ross

·
Registered
254 Posts
Roscoe,

How would I purchase that unit from an overseas supplier?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Ross,

Actually, my custom-masked screen (Da-Lite Model C w/CSR; 8'x10' High Power) finally arrived Thursday late evening after several delays. I am currently in the middle of a little project to solidly ceiling-mount the big screen -- a 10'-wide screen is really huge and HEAVY!!! And my ceiling is 10' high, so it is not an easy task.

Once the screen is hung hopefully today (Saturday), my wife, kids and I will probably watch movies to our hearts' content through the weekend... Then I will start playing around with the SMART III. Thanks for your patience! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.