AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice there is a place to enter a coupon code. Is there a way to get a coupon. I thought for a subscription like this it would be worth doing a little research to get a good deal. I also notice the trial membership is for only 10 days now. I there any way to get a full month anymore? I don't want to cheat Netflix or anything just want to get the best deal within the rules. Thanks,

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I just started the one month free about 1 week ago. I decided to try it since they finally have a distrobution center near me. So far I have mixed feelings. The turn around is definitely better than when they came from California but one movie has already been lost in the mail (it never made it to my house, I hope my mailman is enjoying it). My other problem is that they don't update their releases when a widescreen or DTS version comes out. They have one release and if it's from 1990 then tough. I'm not sure I'll sign up after the month is gone but I may.

To find a coupon, point yourself to www.************** or www.techbargains.com or www.thedailydeals.com

·
Registered
647 Posts
How do you determine where netflix distribution centers are? I'm in NJ

Thanks,

·
Registered
429 Posts
There's one in Flushing, NY. Delivery time seems to be one day. (I'm in NJ, too).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.