AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on three different occasions my 360 completely froze up while using the media player to listen to music from my PC. Twice it was while I was in the dashboard, and once while I was in a PGR3 lobby. Is this a sign that my 360 is getting ready to go on the fritz?? Before last night I had no problems like this.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Get ready
almost time for your 360 to meet it's maker

J/k but mine just died again ( check the 3 red lights topic on here) I don't think occasional lock-ups is anything to worry about. All the times i got the 3 red lights of death there was no sign of anything. Just happened.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No red lights when this happened. Just a total freeze three different times. Had to turn it off and restart. When I got back on I didn't stream any music and played PGR3 online for about 2 hours. No problems. Just seems weird that it didn't do it before and nothing has changed.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yea well i would get an occasional lock up here and there when playing oblivion, but thats to be expected coming from a game made by bethesda. Never had a problem when plyaing tunes through media center tho. Maybe it was just a little hiccup with your internet connection, I wouldn't even sweat it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.